What is it about?
The COVID Documents Repository System Training Course was designed to train the Local Government Units (LGUs) upon using the platform. All data provided in the platform should be accurate, complete and timely to help the country flatten the curve.
In this course, the LGUs will be trained on creating an account, navigating the system ,downloading of linelists and searching of COVID-19 related documents such as Case Investigation Form (CIFs) and laboratory results generated by laboratories, testing clinics, and hospitals that will be used to conduct contact tracing . All test results and reports uploaded to CDRS will be sent to COVID Kaya which serves as the main repository of COVID data. Registered users from the LGUs can search patient test results of specific individuals, download LGU line lists of specific dates, and generate list reports of registered testing clinics and hospitals using CDRS. Only authorized users from a specific LGU may access the database. Users must ensure data privacy and confidentiality.
What are the objectives?
- Orient LGUs on the usage of COVID Document Repository System (CDRS)
- Inform the local government units (LGUs) about the data privacy
- Providing complete, accurate and timely data of COVID 19 cases to help the country flatten the curve.
How long will this course take?
Estimated 2 hours
What are the learning expectations?
- Describe and explain the CDRS LGU Training Course, its objectives and expectations and recognize the steps needed to be done after the completion of the training course.
- Discuss the policy and guidelines of the CDRS.
- LGUs must understand data privacy and confidentiality and they must provide accurate, complete and timely data of COVID 19 cases to help the country flatten the curve.